U4 – U14 RECREATIONAL LEAGUE (ABINGDON AREA)
Southwest Virginia Rush Spring 2022 Rec Soccer League!
The Southwest Virginia Rush Soccer Recreational Program is an exciting, fun and energetic program for players U4-U14. This unique recreational soccer program will provide players with a solid knowledge and love for the game of soccer. Rush aims to foster a safe, fun, educational experience for your child as well as a solid foundation for a lifetime game.
The club strives to provide a high quality youth sports experience for the players, coaches and families who are our stakeholders. Our vision is to engage families and empower and develop players.
Key Fall 2022 Recreational League dates include:
Fall 2022 Timeline
– Aug 17, 2022: Registration Closes (late registrants accepted only if space available with a late fee)
– Aug 20, 2022: Teams are created
– Aug 24, 2022: Coaches are sent team list and contact information
– Aug 17, 2022: Coaches Training
– Week of Aug 27: First play date
– Week of Oct 15: Last play date
- Ongoing weekly communication with families and coaches
- Register HERE
Abingdon Recreational Uniform
***If you have a rec uniform from a previous season that still fits, you DO NOT need to purchase a new uniform. HOWEVER, you will need to purchase blue socks***
If you are in need of a new uniform or the uniform no longer fits, you will purchase new with Capelli.***
- Jerseys vary in cost based on size and number – $14-$19 per jersey
- Shorts based on size – $12-$14
- Socks – $11.50
How to order:
- Click on your club’s landing page HERE
- Enter the password: SW592
- The tabs are listed on the left side. Optional gear/fanshop is where you can find spirit wear and mandatory is where you can get extra jerseys, match shorts, training kits etc.
- Rec players will be listed under the mandatory developmental tabs. All rec coed players will be under boys developmental kits. Note: If you do not see your player’s name.Choose “Generic or Any Player” to complete your order.
- To buy mandatory items for players, use the team and player pull down menus at the top of the mandatory page and then find your player’s name. It will auto populate under the items. Choose your size and add to cart.
|6U||4 v 4||32 mins|
|8U||4 v 4||40 mins|
|10U||7 v 7||50 mins|
|12U||9 v 9||50 mins|
|14U||11 v 11
7 v 7
$55 per player
|6U||6 – 8||$50|
|8U||6 – 8||$55|
|10U||10 – 12||$55|
We desire for every child to have the opportunity to play rec soccer. If you are in need of financial assistance please fill out this form HERE
What extra equipment and gear do I need? (Does not need to be purchased through Capelli Sport)
- U5-U8 – size 3 ball
- 9U-12U use a size 4
- 13U and above size 5
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats
- Water Bottle
P.O. Box 1773
Radford, VA 24143
Monday - Thursday: 9:00a - 4:00p
Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
Saturday & Sunday: Closed