U4-U8 RECREATIONAL LEAGUE (IN-HOUSE LEAGUE)
What is an in-house league? A league in which teams only play teams within the same program. No away game travel required. Just a simple, Rush vs Rush set up.
The U4-U8 Recreational Program is an exciting, fun and energetic in-house program for players 3 to 8 years old! Teams will be formed based on age, teammate requests and coach requests. Rush aims to foster a safe, fun, educational experience for your child as well as a solid foundation for lifetime skills. Come join the Rush family!
– 8 week program
– Teams are coached by parent volunteer coaches with the help of the DOC who creates practice plans for all the teams
– Practices and games will be on the same days every Tuesday and Thursday (30 min practice session + 45 min game vs other rush team)
– Located at Lilley Gulch Park (6147 S. Holland Way, Littleton, CO 80123)
program age group: U5-U12
Contact info: @colorado.com
Cost range: $1000-$2000
SEASON DETAILS: SPRING 2021
Spring 2021 Timeline
– March 7, 2021: Registration Closes (late registrants accepted only if space available)
– March 8-9, 2021: Teams are created
– March 9, 2021: Coaches are sent team list and contact information
– March 9, 2021-March 14, 2021: Coaches contact team (introduction)
– Tuesday March 16, 2021: First play date
– Thursday May 13, 2021: Last play date
Still have questions? Take a look at our FAQ Page or contact our program contact
Every team is required to provide a volunteer coach to coach the team for the season. This person is almost always a parent of a player on the team. The coach will be provided with a Rush Curriculum and a Coach’s Equipment Kit.
– Communicate efficiently with team
– Determine team’s practice schedule
– Lead team in training sessions (1/week) and on game days (1/weekend)
– Responsible for finding a sub if ever absent for any training sessions or games
– Attend pre-season meeting
This role is very important to help our teams have a successful season! We ask that each team provide a team manager for the season to help with communication and organization.
– Work with a coach to help communicate with the team about the team’s schedule
– Set up a game-day snack rotation
– Set up pictures with club photographer
– Set up an end-of-season party
Interested in becoming a volunteer coach or team manager? Please contact Adriana Rosthenhausler at your earliest convenience.
Adriana Rosthenhausler: email@example.com
The rush Way
Recreational soccer stresses the participation, enjoyment, sportsmanship, skill development, safety, and teamwork aspects of the game. The goal is for the players to learn and fall in love with the sport of soccer.
Our recreational teams are formed by Rush staff and coached by parent volunteers using a “neighborhood” concept following the boundaries of the local school districts’ elementary schools as closely as possible. All recreational teams will be coached by a parent volunteer. This parent must have a child on the team. Rush staff will support this volunteer parent with coaching education tools and pre-made training sessions to ensure a great environment for the players.
If you are interested in coaching please email the Rush office staff, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Join The Club?
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta.Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada.
P.O. Box 1773
Radford, VA 24143
Monday - Thursday: 9:00a - 4:00p
Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
Saturday & Sunday: Closed