2022-2023 CAPELLI COMPETITIVE UNIFORM KIT
SWVA Rush Soccer Club
Official SWVA Rush Competitive Uniform Set Includes:
All Items Required For Games unless otherwise noted:
- Jersey: The Competitive program has a White (away) and Blue/Black (home) jersey for each age group as pictured above.
- Numbers will be assigned to players as they enter 11U or if they are new at any time
- Shorts: Gray and Blue shorts as pictured above.
- Socks: Gray and Blue socks as pictured above.
- Goalkeeper Uniform: Orange jersey (short sleeve or long), orange shorts, orange socks.
- Warm-ups: Jacket and Pant pictured above.
- Backpack: Blue bag pictured above
- Training Kit: Each player will purchase 2 training shirts at pre Season Camp. Cost is around $8
- Jerseys vary in cost based on size and gender – Approximately $45-$55 per jersey
- Shorts range in price based on size and gender – Approximately $20-$25 per short
- Socks – Approximately $11.50 per sock set
- Training t-shirts – (Purchased at Wee’s Tees) $15 each
- Black Training shorts (purchased at Wee’s Tees) – Approximately $10 per short
- Black Training socks (Purchased at Wee’s Tees) – Approximately $8 per sock set
- Backpack – Approximately $51
- Warm Up– Approximately $25-$30 for pants, $40-$45 for jacket
How To Order Your Uniform
1. Click on your club’s landing page HERE
2. Enter the password: SW592
3. The tabs are listed on the left side. Optional gear/fanshop is where you can find spirit wear and mandatory is where you can get extra jerseys, match shorts, training kits etc.
4. Competitive players will be listed under the mandatory competitive tabs (Boys/Girls) depending on your team.
5.To buy mandatory items for players, use the team and player pull down menus at the top of the mandatory page and then find your player’s number. It will auto populate under the items. Choose your size and add to cart.
P.O. Box 1773
Radford, VA 24143
Monday - Thursday: 9:00a - 4:00p
Friday: 10:00a - 2:00p
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
U4 - U14 RECREATIONAL LEAGUE (ABINGDON AREA)
Southwest Virginia Rush Spring 2023 Rec Soccer League!
The Southwest Virginia Rush Soccer Recreational Program is an exciting, fun and energetic program for players U4-U14.
- Coaches: We need coaches! Parents, High School students, College students.
- Pay for Coaches: (If you volunteer to coach your child plays for free)
- HS and College Coaches: (Will be compensated depending on experience)
- All coaches will receive training and coaches gear- must complete Safesport and Background check.
Key Spring 2023 Recreational League dates include:
- Spring 2023 Timeline
–February 24th : Registration Closes (late registrants accepted only if space available with a late fee)
– March 1st : Teams are created
– March 8th : Coaches are sent team list and contact information
– Week of March 13th: First play date
– Week of May 1st: Last play date
- Ongoing weekly communication with families and coaches
- Register HERE
Abingdon Recreational Uniform
If you are in need of a new uniform or the uniform no longer fits, you will purchase new with Capelli.***
- Jerseys vary in cost based on size and number - $14-$19 per jersey
- Shorts based on size - $12-$14
- Socks - $11.50
How to order:
- Click on your club’s landing page HERE
- Enter the password: SW592
- The tabs are listed on the left side. Optional gear/fanshop is where you can find spirit wear and mandatory is where you can get extra jerseys, match shorts, training kits etc.
- Rec players will be listed under the mandatory developmental tabs. All rec coed players will be under boys developmental kits. Note: If you do not see your player's name.Choose "Generic or Any Player" to complete your order.
- To buy mandatory items for players, use the team and player pull down menus at the top of the mandatory page and then find your player’s name. It will auto populate under the items. Choose your size and add to cart.
|6U||4 v 4||32 mins|
|8U||4 v 4||40 mins|
|10U||7 v 7||50 mins|
|12U||9 v 9||50 mins|
|14U||11 v 11
7 v 7
$55 per player
|6U||6 - 8||$50|
|8U||6 - 8||$55|
|10U||10 - 12||$55|
We desire for every child to have the opportunity to play rec soccer. If you are in need of financial assistance please fill out this form HERE
What extra equipment and gear do I need? (Does not need to be purchased through Capelli Sport)
- U5-U8 - size 3 ball
- 9U-12U use a size 4
- 13U and above size 5
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats
- Water Bottle
Questions and Answers
What does my child need to bring to practice?
- Shin Guards
What does my child need to bring for games?
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
How will we find out about canceled practice or games?
Messages will be sent out through Playmetrics about cancellations.